- What is Spondylolisthesis?
It is a spinal condition that affects the lower vertebrae (bones). In which one of the lower bones to slip forward onto the other bone. We are one of the best hospitals for the treatment of Spondylolisthesis in Chennai and will assist you in the best possible way.
- What are the symptoms of Spondylolisthesis?
. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- Persistent lower back pain
- Stiffness in your back and legs
- Lower back tenderness
- Thigh pain
- Tight hamstring and buttock muscles
- What are the causes of Spondylolisthesis?
Causes of spondylolisthesis vary based on age, heredity and lifestyle or strain to overstretch while playing or doing a day to day activity.
- What is the treatment for Spondylolisthesis?
Our goal for treatment at Gleneagles Global Health city is to relieve your pain and stiffness and prevent or delay complications and spinal deformity. We have a few of the best doctor for the treatment of spondylolisthesis in Chennai on board who will help treat you in various ways such as:
- Wearing a back brace
- Doing physical therapy exercises
- Taking medications to reduce pain
- Using epidural steroid injections
Physical therapy is an essential part of treatment and can provide several benefits, from pain relief to improved strength and flexibility. A physical therapist can prescribe your specialized exercises for your needs.
Most people with ankylosing spondylitis don’t need surgery. You may advise your surgery if you have severe pain or joint damage.