Greetings from Gleneagles Global Health City!
Gleneagles Global Health City is a part of IHH Healthcare, one of the world’s largest healthcare providers. It’s also one of the top tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals in the city with path-breaking Liver, Neuro, Heart, Lung and Kidney procedures to its credit and legacy. Our NABH, NABL and NABB accredited hospital operates 200+ beds.
Do’s and Dont’s for Endoscopic Procedures:
- For Upper Endoscopy and those who are undergoing sedation: Please come in fasting – avoid drinking or eating 6-8 hours prior to the procedure.
- Inform your doctor and stop taking blood thinners 5-7 days prior to certain endoscopic procedures.
- Clarify the procedural details and sign the consent 1 hour prior to your endoscopy.
- Collect your endoscopy reports and old records prior to leaving the endoscopy unit.
- Collect your biopsy reports from dispatch section after few days.
- Don’t drink or eat without doctor’s advice following intravenous sedation.
- Don’t wear or keep your valuable items in endoscopy unit.
Follow Gleneagles Global Health City at:
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCWwPNfhZdJa_qPFVwjb7Ptg
FB Channel: https://www.facebook.com/GleneaglesGlobalHealthCityChennai/?ti=as