Master Health Check Guidelines
Greetings from Gleneagles Global Health City!
Gleneagles Global Health City is a part of IHH Healthcare, one of the world’s largest healthcare providers. It’s also one of the top tertiary care multi-speciality hospitals in the city with path-breaking Liver, Neuro, Heart, Lung and Kidney procedures to its credit and legacy. Our NABH, NABL and NABB accredited hospital operates 200+ beds.
- Please report at ‘Global Health Check’ department in OP block 1st floor.
- Please come with an empty stomach after overnight fasting for 10 to 12 hours.
- In case you are on any medication, please bring them with you and take your breakfast as you go through your health check.
- If you’re a diabetic or hypertensive or cardiac patient or pregnant, please inform the ‘Global Health Check’ reception at the time of registration.
- If you are diabetic patient, do not take insulin in the morning, the same can be taken along with breakfast post fasting blood sample and ultrasound.
- If you are a smoker, please do not smoke on the day of your health checkup.
- Women are advised NOT to undergo their health check during menstrual cycle (as it may affect the urine test.
- Pregnant ladies or those suspecting pregnancy shall NOT undergo X-ray, mammography or DEXA.
- Since you will be required to change clothes while undergoing various tests, it is advisable to wear comfortable & casual clothes and footwear.
- Kindly feel free to contact +91-96000 69670 for any assistance or further requirements. Look forward to provide with the best possible care and service.
Follow Gleneagles Global Health City at:
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCWwPNfhZdJa_qPFVwjb7Ptg