Dr Bharath Kumar G
Department: Cardiac Sciences
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D (General Medicine), D.N.B (Cardiology)Book an appointment
Dr Bharath Kumar has an overall experience of 13 years and is currently working as an Assistant professor of Cardiology. He has two dissertation projects namely “Predictors of CD4 Count in HIV infected patients” and “Quantitative coronary angiography versus Fractional Flow Reserve in patients with intermediate coronary stenoses” to his credit. He has also given several presentations including “Percutaneous TransMitral Commissurotomy in patient with post Aortic Valve Replacement” at CSI meet, Chennai chapter, June 2011 and an oral presentation titled “Closure of large PDA in patient with adult congenital heart disease” at CSI meet, Chennai chapter June 2012 among others.
13 Years of Experience
- Oct 2016 to Present
Assistant Professor of Cardiology
- June 2014 to Oct 2016
Junior Consultant, Cardiology, SRM medical college hospital
- Feb 2011 to Feb 2014
Senior Resident in Cardiology, Southern Railways HQ hospital
- May2010 to Dec 2010
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Sri Manakula Vinayagar medical college
- March 2007 to March 2010
Junior Resident in General Medicine, Madurai medical college
- Interventional cardiology
- Structural heart disease
- Congenital heart Disease
- Transesophageal echo
- Holter monitoring
- Coronary angiogram
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and stenting
- Peripheral artery stenting
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty
- Fractional flow reserve
- Optical coherence tomography
- Intravascular echocardiography
- Won Dhanalakshmi memorial award for securing highest aggregate mark in first MBBS.
- Won Radha memorial award and silver medal for securing second mark in medal exam pediatrics.
- Won gold medal in ENT intercollege competition conducted by Association of Oto Rhino Laryngologist, Coimbatore chapter.
- Won 3 gold medals and 4 silver medals for securing highest aggregate marks during under graduation period in MBBS.