Dr A. Muraleedharan
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: M.B.B.S., M.S. (ENT), D.L.O., FABMSBook an appointment
Dr A. Muraleedharan has an overall experience of 39 years and is currently working as a Chief ENT Surgeon and Emeritus Professor at The Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R Medical University. He has 34 years of rich teaching experience. He has presented over 50 papers in state, national and international conferences.
16 Years of Experience
Chief ENT Surgeon
Emeritus Professor, The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University
- Dec 2013 to April 2015
Professor of ENT, SRM Medical College & Research Centre
- July 2011 to August 2013
Director & Professor of ENT, Upgraded Institute of Oto Rhino Laryngology,
Madras Medical College
- Jan 2011 to July 2011
Director & Professor of ENT, Upgraded Institute of Oto Rhino Laryngology, Madras Medical College
- March 1998 to Dec 2010
Professor of ENT
- March 1994 to March 1998
Associate Professor of ENT, Kilpauk Medical College
- March 1989 to March 1994
Assistant Professor of ENT, Kilpauk Medical College
- Dec 1981 to March 1989
Assistant Surgeon, Directorate of Medical Service
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Advanced hearing reconstruction
- Cadaver & live surgeries
- Otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgeries
- Sleep apnea
- Served as Teaching Faculty in ENT-30yrs
- Inspector, Medical Council of India. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Examiner for ENT, UG & PG Courses.
- Delivered the “Maharajah of Travancore Curzon Endowment Lecture” on “Evaluation of Speech and Hearing Impairment” in Dept of Medical Biochemistry 2011-2012 in University of Madras.
- Participated as faculty in the ENT camp conducted by the impact India under the rural health care-life line express with the help of Tamil Nadu govt. At Jolarpet junction in 1994.
- Organized various ENT camps including operative sessions in the districts by various voluntary agencies
- He is an esteemed member of various associations like Association of Otolaryngologist of India, Indian Medical Association, Indian Association of Biomedical Scientists, Indian Academy of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery among others.