Dr Padmapriya Vivek
Department: Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Fertility Medicine
Designation: Head of the Department - Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Fertility Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MD(OBG), Diploma in Reproductive Medicine(Germany)Book an appointment
Dr Padmapriya Vivek is the chief Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, Infertility Specialist & head of the department (Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Fertility medicine) at Gleneagles Global Health City, Perumbakkam – Sholinganallur, Chennai. By encompassing 18 years of experience, Dr Padmapriya remains as the foremost Gynaecologists and Obstetricians in Chennai. Dr Padmapriya Vivek has raked many accolades in her illustrious journey.
Her devotion, dexterity, and proficiency lies in performing natural births, vaginal delivery after Cesarean section, high risk pregnancies and infertility problems. She possesses super-abundant experience in performing advanced vaginal and laparoscopic surgeries.
Dr Padmapriya Vivek also has carved a niche for herself in running an advanced program for fertility treatment. She deserves the sole credit for institutionalising this acclaimed program. When it comes to work-front, Dr Padmapriya Vivek would never leave never any stones unturned by serving her patients with fervent joy to make them attain the holy status of Motherhood.
18 years of Experience
- Lifeline hospital, Chennai – Consultant
- Apollo hospitals, Chennai – Senior Consultant
Gleneagles Global Health City – Senior Consultant & Head of the Department (OBG & Fertility Medicine) – Current
- MBBS – JJM Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Davanagere, Karnataka
- MS (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) – JJM Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Davanagere, Karnataka
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine – International School of Medicine, University of Kiel, Germany
- Over 18,000 deliveries done
- Uterine Transplant
- Painless normal delivery
- Infertility – ICSI / IMSI / PGD / PGS / Donor Program
- High risk obstetrics
- Cosmetic gynaecology
- Complex gynaecology cases.
- Fertility Preservation
Achievements and Awards
Awards & Recognition:
- Dr Padmapriya Vivek has carried out 18,000 plus deliveries till date with an exceptional and unparalleled track record of 90% normal delivery rate.
- Dr Padmapriya’s samaritan nature has been brought forefront to this World, when she toiled for more than 90 hours in delivering 17 babies safely in 2015 chennai appalled floods.
- Back then, she had garnered significant accolades from people from all the walks of life including the state government.
- She had validated her charitable nature in 2016 Vardah cyclone time too, which has ravaged the length and breadth of Chennai city in a dismayed manner.
- Times health excellence award 2022 – Service excellence in obstetrics, Gynaecology and fertility medicine.
- Excellence in Obstetrics – India’s most prominent women empowerment award 2019 in Delhi.
- ET – Excellence award 2020 for the service in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology and fertility medicine.
- State award in 2015 for working during floods – Award of appreciation.
Conferences & Publications:
- International Uro Gynaecology conference held at Chennai in 2005.
- Presentation on Programmed Labour in Symposium held at Davangere in 2005.
- State OBG Conference held at Hubli in 2006.
- Stress Incontinence in Uro-gynaecological Symposium in 2006 at Davangere.
- Paper Presentation on Luteal Phase Defect in workshop held at Davangere in 2006.
- Paper Presentation on “Exteriorisation of uterus in comparison with in-situ repair at Caesarean section in 200 cases”.
- Paper Presentation on Mullerian Anomalies at State Conference.
- Paper Presentation on Infertility in State Annual Conference Bangalore.