Dr Sangeetha Madhusudhanan
Department: Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Qualification: M.B.B.S, D.N.B, M.ChBook an appointment
Dr Sangeetha is a skilled Plastic and cosmetic surgeon with special areas of interest in breast and body contouring. She has undergone comprehensive training in surgical skills during her post-graduate training in general surgery and completed her M.Ch at the prestigious Madras Medical College, Chennai. Over the past seven years, she has honed her surgical skills in a range of settings to provide high quality aesthetic and cosmetic surgical care. She has significant experience across in-patient, daycare, and non-surgical procedures related to aesthetic care. She is well trained to perform procedures like hair transplant, breast surgeries in men and women, surgical body contouring procedures such as liposuction, abdominoplasty, brachiplasty, thighplasty, upper body lift and lower body lift.
Over 7 years of Experience
- Sep 2016 – Jul 2017
- Aug 2013 – Aug 2016
- Oct 2012 – Jul 2013
- Oct 2010 – Oct 2012
- Aug 2007 – Aug 2010
- May 2006 – Aug 2007
- Jun 2005 – May 2006
- March 2004 -May 2005
Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon at Tamira Aesthetic & Lifestyle Clinic Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Resident – Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Govt. General Hospital, Madras Medical College, Chennai, India
Senior Resident at the Department of General Surgery Tagore Medical College, Chennai, India
Registrar at the Department of General Surgery, St. Isabel’s Hospital, Chennai, India
Resident trainee – D.N.B General Surgery at Department of General Surgery, St Isabel’s Hospital, Chennai, India
Junior resident at the Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, India
Junior resident at the Department of Psychiatry, Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, India
Family physician in Chennai, India
- Aesthetic surgery
- Body contouring
- Breast surgeries
- Hair transplantation
Achievements and Awards
- Training on Hair Restoration Surgery – FUE and FUT – Certificate course at World Congress of Cosmetic Dermatology(WCOCD), Bangalore, May 2017
- Case series of umbilical and extra umbilical port site hernia. Indian J Surg 2013 Jun; 75(suppl 1): 488-91. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
- Multiple metachronous malignancies, one patient with three primary malignancies. Indian J Surg 2011 Oct; 73(5): 377-9. Epub 2011 Apr 27.
- Metachronous colorectal malignancies. Indian J Surg 2011 Oct; 73(5): 368-9. Epub 2011 Apr 9.
- Synovial sarcoma of anterior abdominal wall. Indian J Surg 2010 Jul; 72(suppl 1): 293-5. Epub 2010 Oct 20.