Dr Sriram Rajamani
Department: Emergency, Acute Care Medicine and Trauma
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: M.B.B.S., M.D., MCEM
Dr Sriram Rajamani has an overall experience of 17 years and is currently working as a Registrar, Department of Accident & Emergency Medicine at Ipswich Hospital, NHS Trust in the United Kingdom. He has identified and treated patients with medical, neurological, endocrine, cardiac, nephrologic, oncologic, psychiatric haematological, paediatric, surgical orthopaedic, neuro-surgical, urologic, paediatric-surgical, obstetric and gynaecological emergencies. He has attended Daily Morning Short classes, case presentations, and afternoon interesting case presentation. He has also attended various conferences and conducted various presentations.
16 Years of Experience
- February 2017 to Present
- April 2012 to January 2017
Specialist, Hamad Medical Corporation
- August 2011 to April 2012
Head of the Department, Premier Hospital
- March 2003 to February 2004
Duty Medical Officer, Huma Hospital
- Chest physiotherapy
- Electrocardiogram monitoring and interpretation
- Management of critically ill patients in Medical, Surgical and Coronary Care Unit and Paediatric emergencies in Paediatric Casualty.
- Management of patients on ventilator support.
- Pain management.
- Recognition and management of life threatening arrhythmias and cardiogenic shock.
- Sedation and its uses
- Thrombolysis in Myocardial infarction.
- Use of inotropic support
- Third rank in Anatomy in Medical school
- Third rank in Biochemistry in Medical school
- He is an esteemed member of Society of Emergency Medicine of India (SEMI).
- “Prognostic value of B-type natriuretic peptide in acute coronary syndrome.” A prospective observational study done at Accident & Emergency Department, Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Porur Chennai from January 2008 to December 2008 as my dissertation and submitted to Sri Ramachandra University towards my partial fulfillment of Completion of MD Degree on February 2009.