Dr Praveen Chander
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D, D.MBook an appointment
Dr Praveen Chander has an overall experience of 11 years. He has submitted various papers like – A study on PET scan imaging with Clinical correlation in Parkinson’s Plus patients; A study on Verbal Fluency test standards in our population; and A study on relationship between stress management and epilepsy.
11 Years of Experience
- Assistant Professor in Department of Internal Medicine, Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry for 2 years.
- Seizures management
- “Neuro Critical Care Triad” – Focused neurological examination, brain multimodal monitoring and maintaining neuro homeostasis” – Co-Author Elseiver publications, Apollo médical Journal, Volume 10, September 2013.
- “A study on Venous thrombosis – Clinical profile – Elseiver publications- Co-Author
- “Review Article On Supranuclear Control Of Eye Movements- Co Author In Ian Reviews 2014
- “Meige under besiege- A case report on Meige’s syndrome” -TNMGRU, e-Journal 2015