Dr Praveen Chander
Designation: Senior Consultant Neurologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S, M.D, D.MBook an appointment
Dr Praveen Chander is a proficient doctor in the field of neurosciences with over 11 years of experience. His field of expertise includes headache, sleep disorders and seizure management. He has contributed to various valuable research papers and some of his compelling work can be seen in his papers such as – “A study on Intensive Blood pressure management in acute stroke with thrombolysis” which has been published in the prestigious LANCET JOURNAL. He has a good clinical acumen which he applies while treating every patient and before proceeding with the investigations.
11+ Years of Experience
- Consultant Neurologist in Global Hospitals 2015- till date
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine, Pondicherry for 2 years.
- ART Medical officer in NACO for 2years
- Sleep disorders
- Seizures management & General Neurology.
- Was a principal investigator for drug trial of Migraine headache – injectable Erenumab.
- Investigator for an International Stroke trial
- Has presented papers in many International conferences
- ‘Neuro Critical Care Triad – Focused neurological examination, brain multimodal monitoring, and maintaining neuro homeostasis published in the Apollo Medical Journal.
- ‘A study on venous thrombosis – Clinical profile’ published by Elsevier publications.
- ‘Meige under besiege- A case report on Meige’s syndrome’ published in TNMGRU E-Journal.