Dr Satish Kumar V
Designation: Senior Consultant - Neurophysician and Stroke Neurologist
Qualification: M.B.B.S., M.D, D.MBook an appointment
Dr. Sathish Kumar. V has an overall experience of 14 years. He is currently working as Senior Consultant Neurologist and Incharge-Stroke Program and Stroke Prevention Clinic, Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai. He has done a lot of research on Ongoing Publications: “A randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled trial of the role of doxycycline in acute ischemic stroke”- Thesis publication (for the Best paper award in NEUROCON 2010 Jaipur), Multiple Sclerosis with Dysferlinopathy- A rare association, and Castleman’s disease presenting as CIDP- A case report. He is also a member of various organizations such as the Neurological Society of India (NSI) Member – Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Indian stroke association (ISA), American Association of Neurology (AAN).
14 Years of Experience
Senior Consultant Neurologist & Incharge-Stroke Program and Stroke Prevention Clinic, Gleneagles Global Hospital & Health City, Chennai
Senior Consultant Neurologist & Stroke specialist, Fortis Malar Hospital.
Consultant Neurologist and Stroke specialist in Global hospitals & Health city
- 2006 to 2007
Senior Resident in Neurology Department at SGPGI, Lucknow
- Stroke & interventions
- Epilepsy & epilepsy neurophysiology for surgery
- Movement Disorder Headache
- Sleep disorders
- Best Paper Award at Neurocon UP Chapter in the year 2005 on “ Multiple Sclerosis in Kanpur- On the basis of critical clinical appraisal”
- Best out-going student of Tirunelveli Medical College for 1996-2001 Batch.
- Distinction holder in Anatomy (Part-1&2), Biochemistry, pharmacology, Pathology (Part-1&2), ENT, Medicine, during MBBS course in Tirunelveli Medical College.