Dr Satish Kumar V
Designation: Senior Consultant Neurologist & In-charge
Qualification: M.B.B.S., M.D, D.MBook an appointment
Dr Sathish Kumar V has an overall experience of 14 years and is currently working as a Senior Consultant Neurologist and is in charge of the Stroke Program and Stroke Prevention Clinic at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai. He’s an expert when it comes to stroke and interventions, epilepsy and epilepsy neurophysiology for surgery, movement disorder headache, and sleep disorders.
He has also received many awards for his commendable work and is an esteemed member of various organizations such as the Neurological Society of India (NSI), the Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), the Indian Stroke Association (ISA) and the American Association of Neurology (AAN).
14 Years of Experience
Senior Consultant Neurologist & in charge of the Stroke Program and Stroke Prevention Clinic, Gleneagles Global Hospital & Health City, Chennai
Senior Consultant Neurologist & Stroke Specialist, Fortis Malar Hospital
Consultant Neurologist and Stroke Specialist, Global Hospitals and Health City
- 2006 to 2007
Senior Resident, Neurology Department, SGPGI, Lucknow
- Stroke & interventions
- Epilepsy & epilepsy neurophysiology for surgery
- Movement disorder headache
- Sleep disorders
- Received the Best Paper Award at Neurocon UP Chapter in the year 2005 for the paper named “Multiple Sclerosis in Kanpur – On The Basis Of Critical Clinical Appraisal”.
- Received the award for the Best Out-Going Student of Tirunelveli Medical College for 1996-2001 Batch.
- Distinction holder in Anatomy (Part-1&2), Biochemistry, pharmacology, Pathology (Part-1&2), ENT and Medicine during M.B.B.S course in Tirunelveli Medical College.